Saturday, October 27, 2007

One Week at 5 Star Resort

Selling one week at any 5 Star resort of your choice for $1,000. Just go to the RCI resort directory at http://www.rci.com/ and find the resort of your choice. If you don't have a specific resort in mind, just tell me your travel destination, the number of travelers, and the date of travel and I will check which resorts are available within that area.

If you are traveling to Cancun, Mexico. I can recommend the Imperial Fiesta Club. I have 58 weeks at the resort and it is available year round for your use. I am also a Gold Club Member, which means that you'll have access to all the ammenities (tennis courts, etc.) and you get 15% discount on food/beverages and discounts on tourist activities. The nightly rate is $297 or $1,800 per week (6 nights). Here are some pictures of the resort.

Front of Resort

Back of Resort

View from room

View of the beach from room

View of the Bedroom

View of the Common Area in Room


For more information, please visit their website - http://www.imperialfiesta.com/

As I mentioned, I have 58 weeks at the resort, which I'm selling for $15,000 (does not include maintenance fees of $434 per use). I have an ad placed on http://www.timesharesonly.com/. If you are interested, please let me know. Timesharesonly allows you to finance the purchase at 0% interest. I am also throwing in a voucher for a week in Hawaii (6 days 5 nights) and a 7 night cruise for 2 people (with the purchase of one regular admission) all for $15,000.

No comments: